There are two units of work dedicated to each problem-solving strategy.Each unit consists of two pages; an example page, where the problems are worked through step-by-step and explanations and helpful hints are given, and a page of activities that require children to apply the particular strategy. All the activities involve problems that relate to children's everyday experiences, so they can easily visualise such situations.Both sections contain four revision tests to complete along the way, and answers are supplied in a convenient lift-out section.
In this book your child will find:
- An innovative approach to mathematical problem solving
- Self-contained units of work with easy-to-understand explanations
- A wide variety of interesting activities
- revision tests throughout to check their progress
- A lift-out answer section.