Games on the Go: Nursery Rhymes provides:
• 41 games based on 32 common nursery rhymes
• games that teach specific skills across the curriculum including numbers, shapes, money, initial sounds, spelling, listening
• a skills-overview chart, making it easy to find games that teach specific skills
• a rhyme index, making it easy to find games that match a rhyme taught in class.
It contains three sections:
Play Straight Away
• instructions for quick games that don’t need any special equipment or preparation
Copy and Play
• one game per worksheet, ready to photocopy and distribute to students
Make and Play
• games to copy, assemble and keep in the classroom to use again and again.