This book uses a range of text types so that the student will feel confident in a variety of situations.Text types are usually broken into two broad categories.
- Literary Texts: include narratives, poetry and scripts
- Factual Texts: include explanations, expositions, information reports, recounts and procedures.
In this book your child will find:
- Over 60 graded units of stimulating exercises and extracts
- A wide variety of questions including true or false, multiple choice, short answer and sentence completion
- Extracts from many different literary and factual text types
- A lift-out answer section.