Excel Basic Skills: Mental Maths Strategies Year 2 contains:
- 32 units of work, with eight units of work for each school term.
- Each unit is broken up into 4 sets: A, B, C and D.Each set is on a different topic.
- You will notice illustrations at the top of nearly every page. These characters are used to convey an important strategy or step in Mental Maths.
- Each page of Mental Maths has an extra practice section in the lower part which will give the student further practice in a concept. The illustrations help explain the concepts and strategies that could be used to answer the questions.
- Answers are provided in the middle of the book.